Benzaldehyde CAS No.: 100-52-7
TNJ Chemical is a China factory, supplier and manufacturer of Benzaldehyde CAS No.: 100-52-7 with plant site in Feidong Anhui Province. We are certified by GMP, ISO and SGS organization and specialize in chemical since from 2001. To buy bulk quantity Benzaldehyde CAS No.: 100-52-7 at wholesale discounted price, please send your price inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application & Function
Natural Benzaldehyde is widely applied to the fields such as synthesis of pharmaceuticals, perfumes and so on.
- Important chemical raw materials, used for making lauraldehyde, lauric acid, phenylacetaldehyde, benzyl benzoate, etc., also used as spices.
- Used as a reagent to determine ozone, phenol, alkaloids and methylene group located beside the carboxyl group.
- It can be used as a special top fragrance, used in trace amounts in floral formulas, such as lilac, white orchid, jasmine, violet, acacia, sunflower, sweet bean blossom, plum blossom, orange blossom, etc. It can also be used in soap. It can also be used as flavor in almonds, berries, cream, cherries, coconuts, apricots, peaches, pecans, plums, vanilla beans, spicy and other flavors. It is also used in wine flavors such as rum and brandy
- Benzaldehyde is an intermediate of the herbicide wild swallow and plant growth regulator antacid amine
- Benzaldehyde is a permitted synthetic food spice specified in GB2076-2011 and can be used to prepare cherry, cocoa, vanilla, and almond flavors .
- Intermediates for medicine, dyes and spices. Used in the production of m-oxybenzaldehyde, lauric acid, laurinaldehyde, magenta, benzyl benzoate, benzylidene aniline, benzylidene acetone, etc. Used to blend soap essences, edible essences, etc.
- Organic synthesis, solvent, determination of ozone and methylene beside carbonyl, verification of phenol and alkaloid, preparation of fragrance.