Ammonium thiosulfate CAS 7783-18-8, Best price from China supplier factory
TNJ Chemical is a China factory, supplier and manufacturer of Ammonium thiosulfate CAS 7783-18-8 with plant site in Feidong Anhui Province. We are certified by GMP, ISO and SGS organization and specialize in chemical since from 2001. To buy bulk quantity Ammonium thiosulfate CAS 7783-18-8 at wholesale discounted price, please send your price inquiry to email@example.com
Application & Function
Ammonium thiosulfate has different liquid and solid content, the liquid content is 56-60%, and the solid content is about 97%. Ammonium thiosulfate solution can be used directly, and the solid form of ammonium thiosulfate needs to be dissolved.
1. Ammonium thiosulfate is used as a bactericide and analytical reagent in medicine.
2. Ammonium thiosulfate is used in agriculture to synthesize the intermediate of the insecticide buprofezin, isobutyl isothiocyanate, and the insecticide, zodiazepine, fungicide, leaf azole, herbicide flufenacetate, etc. The intermediate thiosemicarbazide.
3. In addition, it is also used in the manufacture of auxiliary materials and dyes for hydrogen peroxide, organically synthesized polymerization catalysts and the like.
4. In the photographic industry, it is used as a photographic fixer, which is more soluble in silver halide than sodium salt and has the advantages of short washing time and easy silver recovery.
5. This product is also used as the main component of the silver plating bath in the industry. It is used as a complexing agent in the non-cyanide plating, and the thiosulfate is combined with the silver ion to form a complexion of thiosulfate sulfate. The cathode polarization is enhanced to make the silver plating layer crystallized and the covering ability is good. The general dosage is 200-250 g/L. Also used in the synthesis of organic boron compounds, plasticizers, welding flux; metal surface detergent; aluminum-magnesium alloy casting protection agent.
|Characteristics||Colorless or light yellow transparent liquid|
|Heavy Metal(By Pb)||≤0.001%|