CAS 479-66-3 Fulvic Acid
Product Name: Fulvic acid
Molecular Formula: C14H12O8
Molecular Weight: 308.24
Synonyms: 3,7,8-trihydroxy-3-methyl-10-oxo-4,10-dihydro-1H,3H-pyrano[4,3-b]chromene-9-carboxylic acid
Its main characteristic is excellent solubility in water and even in fertilizer and pesticide solution. So it can mainly act as plant growth stimulator, soil structure enhancer and improver for effect of fertilizer and pesticide.
Appearance Brown yellow powder, soluble in water
A.I content,dry basic 95.0% min.
N content None
Water soluble(dry basis) 99% min
Fineness (mesh) 150
1. Enhances the up take of nutrition.
2. Promote quicker seed germination and faster root and shoot growth;
3. Provide a valuable source of carbon for soil microorganisms;
4. Stimulate enzymic systems in plants to increase plant respiration;
5. Improve moisture retention in plants and Anti-drought
7. Stimulate the plant micro-biological activity
8. Slowly release fertilizer.
9. Improve effective of fertilizer and pesticides.
10. Improve soil structure.